Monday, September 15, 2008

School Time
















Wow! The start of another school year already! Kyle started 3rd grade and Kaylee started 1st grade the first week of September. Kyle was ready to go and couldn't wait. Kaylee had some hesitation.

Kambria started preschool on September 15th. She was so excited. The teachers asked the parents to stay for the first day, just to help acclimate the kids. Kambria was so ready for preschool and her independent time. She kept asking me, "Are you going to leave yet, Mom?" She has such a strong personality and at times it really helps.

4 comments:

millie said...

Your kids have gotten so big, I can't believe it! I bet it's quite around your house when the big kids are at school!!

Natalie R. said...

Hey Tiffany! I just found your blog, I can't believe how grown up your kids look!! They're still as cute as ever. :0)

How is it being a mom of four now?! Congrats again!

Dustin and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! All of the kids have grown up so much! Kyle has become quite a handsome boy and the girls are just darling! Kambria is not a baby anymore! We miss her chubby baby cheeks! Give everyone a big hug for us! We love the Ross Family! Love, Dustin and Melissa

Jenni said...

All your kids have gotten HUGE! Although Kambria has changed the most, I hardly recognized her! They look so cute all ready for school, I bet it is heaven at your house for a few hours when it's just little Kolbi!