Monday, October 27, 2008

Branch Trick or Treat

On Saturday we had our Branch Trick-or-Treat. It is really a knock-and-treat because each auxillary is in charge of decorating a room and the kids walk from room to room and get treats. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a great time getting into their costumes that Grandma Ross made for them. They all looked so good. Kyle won the prize for the scariest costume.



Kev=Joe the Plumber
Tiff=Black eyed P (black eye pea)
Kyle = Dracula
Kaylee= Red Riding Hood
Kambria = Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Kolbi = a very cute cow

8 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Such fun costumes! Can't wait to get our kids dressed up!
So happy that you guys have a blog now!
Amyjoy

millie said...

you guys look fantastic! can kevin's mom make my kids costumes too?!! so cute! someday i'd like to attempt such a feat....someday

Sherri Price said...

I wish our ward did it inside too. Then we could be warm and not mess up the costume with a coat. Fun times! I noticed you asked what spices I used on the seeds and we just used oil salt and garlic powder and they were good.

Natalie R. said...

Those are awesome costumes, you and Kevin are really creative! And Kyle definitely makes an excellent Dracula. :0)

Joel and Crystal said...

tiffany!!! Love your blog! Congrats on your new little one and you all look great!!!! Keep in touch!

Roy 31st Young Women said...

Love the great costumes!!! You have such a darling family.

millie said...

Trent: Kevin, great idea. I wish I would have thought of that.

Trina said...

You guys look great in your costumes! I'm ready to hire Kevin's mom to help me. How did you get all the creativity in the family. I am clueless when it comes to creativity!