Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Kevin was on call the night before and got home late morning of Thanksgiving. We invited some good friends of ours over for dinner and had a fun time visiting and letting the kids play. Thank you Thatcher family for being our family for the holiday and also thank you for being patient with the "turkey stabbing."


We had everyone write what they were thankful for on a few leaves and then we put it on our "Thankful Tree".



There are so many things for me to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful husband that works very hard and crazy hours to provide for our family. My kids are beautiful and fun and healthy! Their smiles and laughter are so contagious! Our home keeps us so warm and being a first time homeowner...I absolutely love our home. It is perfect for us!! Casper also seems to be a really good fit for our family right now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mountains! For some reason mountains have always made me feel secure and I love living by them again! There are so many more things I could list, but most of all I am THANKFUL!!


The day after Thanksgiving, Kevin didn't have to work so he took Kyle and went fishing with his friend Matt Oxford. They left early in the morning and it was COLD!! Kyle caught two fish and Kevin caught one. They brought them home and fileted them. Kevin had a great time cooking them for us. Kyle says he hates fish, but LOVED the fried Trout. It was very yummy! We love living by a great river to fish in!!


1 comment:

Holly said...

Thank you so very much for having us over on Thanksgiving. We had a GREAT time and we are so THANKFUL that you guys are our friends. You all are amazing. I truly believe the Lord brings people into our lives at certain times for certain reasons and I know you were sent here for us. Thank you!!!! (the turkey stabbing was awesome.. something to laugh and talk about for years to come.)