Friday, June 19, 2009

Homeless!!

Yes, unfortunately it is true! We are homeless! It is a long story and I will try to update more later, but we did not close on our house when we expected and so for a few weeks it looks like we will be living in an extended stay hotel. We were blessed to travel safely from Michigan to New York and then to Wyoming. Kevin graduated and is now officially a doctor! Yippee!! We are so proud of him. Hopefully pictures will follow shortly.

This is a fast and furious post, but wanted to let everyone know we arrived in Wyoming safely. We will let you know how things progress...but the Skyler Inn looks like it will be our dwelling place for a few weeks. The kids are very excited to be living in a hotel. We will see how long that excitement lasts.:)

10 comments:

Levi and Arika said...

Oh no! At least the kids are having fun. We miss you guys so much! Hopefully things will get settled soon. When you have more time I want to hear more about Kevins graduation and NY.

Jenni said...

I am sooooooo sorry guys! We heard all about it, sheesh! What a mess! Hopefully things will start to work out!? What a trip! Hopefully the hotel has a swimming pool?

Hallie Owens said...

We will be praying for you and we are so glad to hear you made it to Wyoming safely. Please keep us updated. All the best!

The Kalcichs said...

Noooooo! What in the world? I'm so sorry, Tiffany! I'm glad you're there safe and that Kevin is a doctor - but the whole no house thing is awful! I love how you can still look on the bright side! Hang in there.

beth said...

YIKES! I'm so sorry. I'm glad you made it there, and I hope you find something soon. Good luck!

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Tiffany,
We are so sorry. Hang in there! Hopefully Kolbi is doing better!

Keep us updated!

Amyjoy

Dustin and Melissa said...

It was so wonderful to see you all when you were in New York City. We had a great time with your family.

So sorry to hear about the house. We are glad you made it safely and that the kids are enjoying their stay at the hotel. We wish you all the best. We love the Ross Family!

Lettie said...

So not fun. We had to do that when our first house didn't close on time, but at least it was before kiddos. Good luck and hopefully the house thing resolves soon.

Diamond Evans said...

I am so sorry. That is so sad. I hope things go better.

Natalie R. said...

Wow, that's crazy! Good luck with everything, I hope you find something soon!

I'm sorry we didn't get to see you guys in NYC, it would've been great to catch up. I hope you got to see a ton, though, and had fun with family!

Congrats to DOCTOR Ross!!! :-D