Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING FEAST!!!

GETTING READY TO FEAST!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!! Kevin prepared a wonderful feast for all of us. We invited three families, two sets of missionaries and our friend Brian (his wife and son were in Missouri) over. It was so much fun!


Some of the kids got their own little table to pig out on.


I want to send kudos to my wonderful husband. He made the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, carrot casserole, two pumpkin pies and crescent rolls. He looked like the Energizer Bunny running all over. Everything was absolutely delicious and was all ready right on time!! He made it all look so easy too!! THANK YOU KEVIN!!!!! We all love you so much!


After filling our bellies we all lounged around for some great conversation. Thank you to everyone who came and brought yummy food with them!! I am truly thankful for my fun little family and for the wonderful blessings our Heavenly Father has given me!!!


No comments: